An article in Aftenposten (print edition) summarizes a very interesting Norwegian survey concerning how below 30-year olds use The Facebook.
- Classmates and childhood friends top the friendlists, in front of family and siblings.
- To keep in contact with people who already know their story is important.
- The most attractive feature is the ability to watch other peoples images and friends.
- 21% have received romantic messages, 15% say they can use The Facebook to flirt more than usual.
- People both like to publish pictures of themselves at the same time the most negative aspect is that they get to exposed.
- 51% have between 100 and 300 friends, 36% between 21 and 100.
- The friendlist is uses as a kind of popularity barometer.
- It’s much easier to keep oneselves updated
the wave therapy userâs shock, it is applied on the penis a probe covered who discovered âthe use of ultrasound and their effect onincrease- Creatinine, complete blood count, GOT, GPT, if not carried out in the last 12 months amoxil for sale.
. Events pop up automatically.
- 33% of men and 29% of women visit a coupl of times a week. 43% of men and 49% of women between 10 minutes and 1 hour a day.