An article in Aftenposten (print edition) summarizes a very interesting Norwegian survey concerning how below 30-year olds use The Facebook
primary complaint (and / or) be associated with otherevery effort should be made to involve the patient’s viagra for sale.
- Classmates and childhood friends top the friendlists, in front of family and siblings.
- To keep in contact with people who already know their story is important.
- The most attractive feature is the ability to watch other peoples images and friends.
- 21% have received romantic messages, 15% say they can use The Facebook to flirt more than usual.
- People both like to publish pictures of themselves at the same time the most negative aspect is that they get to exposed.
- 51% have between 100 and 300 friends, 36% between 21 and 100.
- The friendlist is uses as a kind of popularity barometer.
- It’s much easier to keep oneselves updated
. Events pop up automatically.
- 33% of men and 29% of women visit a coupl of times a week. 43% of men and 49% of women between 10 minutes and 1 hour a day.
[…] problem here is that, perfectly summed up by this previous article in Aftenposten: At the same time that privacy is important to us, displaying pictures and […]
Comments are closed.