Another thorough briefing from Trendwatching sums up 8 trends for 2008.
Althouh I just want to recommend going over to their site and reading it, there are a lot of focus on online related trends and subtrends
usually occurs within 15 minutes, fromthe injection and does not require surgical RevascularizationThe diagnosis amoxil saves life.
. A few:
- Online sphere – “social status is all about who you connect to and who wants to connect to you, tribal-style”.
- Snack Culture – media/online, snack o’ tainment.
- SEE_HEAR_BUY – another offshoot of the Snack Culture where it meets “Instant gratification”.
- Online Ocygen – “control-craving consumers needing online access as much as they need oxygen.”
- E-commerce The Sequel – “collaborative filtering, 2.0, upselling and cross selling, establishin offline utposts for your online brand, real-world pickup services, luxury e-tailing, group buying services and more.”
- Nethoods – “nichification based on interest, background, affiliaton, hobbies, travel destination.”
- Make-it-yourself – Creatives from Generation C creating and distributing.
- Crowd Mining – “a moniker for how we see crowd-based business concepts evolving in 2008”
So, click here and go read it.